-Are you a parent or carer for a child or young person with SEND?
-Are you frustrated by services in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole?
-Do you want a say in how services are developed and delivered locally?
Then join Parent Carers Together!!
We work in partnership with the local authority, health services and other service providers to raise awareness, influence change and support parents and carers to have a voice in how SEND services are shaped and delivered in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
We would love you to join us and help raise awareness of our children’s and families needs.
Benefits of joining:
- Being a part of a influential parent carer forum
- Having your voice heard in consultations/surveys
- Preferential invites to training, workshops and events
- Receive our regular email communications
- Sharing experiences and socialising with other parents
- Making a difference
Your views, experiences, ideas and contributions in time and skills are valuable, we appreciate you sharing them with us.